Terms and Conditions
This site is owned by:
Safety Zone (Europe) Ltd (hereafter THE MERCHANT)
Registered Address (hereafter THE MERCHANT ADDRESS)
48 Union Street
Registered in England 3331118 18/04/1997
VAT number 693133137
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM
Saturday - 9AM - 1PM by Appt.
Telephone: 0161 308 4020 Fax:0161 308 4030
Any purchase of goods from the site northsafetyshop.uk (hereafter THE MERCHANT SITE) requires the customer to consult and accept these terms and conditions.
The click validating the order implies full acceptance of these terms and represents the customer's "digital signature".
These terms and conditions are intended to define the rights and obligations of the parties in the sale of goods
proposed online by THE MERCHANT for the customer.
Upon receipt of your online order we will email a confirmation to the address you specified.
If there are any subsequent problems/issues with your order we will contact you directly.
At the point of despatch we will then issue a Sales Invoice which will indicate that a Contract now exist between both THE MERCHANT and THE CUSTOMER
Proof of Transaction
The records stored in THE MERCHANT's computer systems under reasonable safety conditions are considered proof of communications, orders and payments made between the parties.
Purchase orders and invoices are stored on a reliable and durable system and can be produced as evidence.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on THE MERCHANT SITE.
Manufacturer and brand names are only used for identification purposes and Images may differ slightly to that of the supplied product.
If a product is out of stock/unavailable we will inform you right away. We will provide you with a alternative delivery date or offer an alternative brand/product,which is acceptable to yourselves
Validity Period of Offer and Prices
Our offers and prices are valid for the day the site is consulted and are subject to change without notice.
The exact dates of any promotion or sale will be clearly stated on the appropriate product
All Prices are excluding VAT
All Orders above £49.00 excluding VAT & Delivery qualify for free delivery
Orders below this threshold will incur a delivery cost of £5.90 plus 20% VAT
Orders can also be collected free of charge
Full payment is taken prior to any despatch of Goods
Providing the order is placed before 12 Noon the goods, at this moment, will usually be delivered within 2/3 days
If there is an issue then you will be informed of any delay in delivery
Delivery is to UK mainland only - This excludes Northern Ireland, Islands & Highlands of Scotland
The checkout procedure will not complete if the Delivery Postcode is outside the above criteria
If you do require a seperate delivery quotation please contact we will will be very happy to quote
We shall not be held responsible for delayed delivery times due to the carrier, including for the loss of goods, bad weather or strikes.
A signature will be required upon delivery of goods. The delivery can be left with and signed by a neighbour - please advise
Samples & small orders may be sent by Royal Mail Franked 2nd. class service - a signature will not be required
Loss or Damage in Transit
THE MERCHANT will not be responsible for damage or loss of goods or part thereof in transit or for any discrepancy between the goods delivered and the goods ordered unless the customer gives written or email notice of a claim to THE MERCHANT within three (3) business days of delivery.
If damage/shortage is visible at the point of delivery this should be either be refused or carefully noted on the signed acceptance form. Photographic evidence in this case is strongly advised and if we concur, we will immediately send replacement goods at no extra cost.
In the event of damage of goods or part thereof in transit or for any discrepancy between the goods delivered and the goods ordered, the customer must hold the goods and make them available for inspection or collection by THE MERCHANT or its representatives on request.
The customer must inform THE MERCHANT (the same day or, at the latest, the first business day following delivery) concerning any claim of delivery error or non-conformity of goods.
All claims must be made in writing and sent to THE MERCHANT ADDRESS.
In the case of delivery error or exchange, all goods to be exchanged or refunded must be returned to THE MERCHANT in whole, in its original packaging and in perfect condition to THE MERCHANT ADDRESS.
For claims to be accepted, the customer must first make a declaration to THE MERCHANT concerning any returns and if accepted, shipping return fees shall be at THE MERCHANT's expense.
The provisions hereof cannot deprive the customer of their right to legal warranty requiring THE MERCHANT to protect the customer against latent defects of goods sold.
The customer is expressly informed that THE MERCHANT is not the manufacturer of the goods presented in THE MERCHANT SITE and that THE MERCHANT shall not be held liable for defective goods.
In the case of damage to a person or property resulting from a product defect, only the product manufacturer shall be held liable and sought after by the customer, by means of the information provided on the packaging of said product.
You have the statutory right to cancel your order within 14 days, starting at the time goods are received.You must return the goods at your own expense, but are not required to give a reason. All returns should be indicated beforehand with THE MERCHANT customer service department and must be returned to the trading adress of THE MERCHANT as outlined on our CONTACT PAGE
Only complete and unused goods in perfect condition for resale will be accepted. No refunds or exchanges will be made for incomplete, damaged or unsealed goods, including damage to original packaging. The customer can exercise this right to cancellation without penalty, excepting the return fee for the goods. If the customer exercises the right to cancellation, they have the option of requesting a full refund or exchange of goods.
If an exchange is requested, all shipping expenses shall be the responsibility of the customer.
If the right to cancellation is exercised, THE MERCHANT will make every effort to refund the customer within 14 days.
Payment & Security
You online privacy and security is of paramount importance
We do not store Credit Card Details nor do we share any details with any 3rd parties
All our login, account & checkout pages are hosted on Oxatis secure servers and protected by SSL Certification. This means that all Data is encrypted and cannot be intercepted or viewed by any third party. Additionally our Website comes with a Certificate of Authenticity, which is validated & issued by VeriSign.
Our Payment Service Provider (PSP) is PayPal who is one of the largest PSP in the World with 375+ Million users and used by Air B&B, Uber, DropBox, StubHub, Yelp, GitHub, Hornby etc.etc. PayPal are listed on Visas Global Compliant Provider and Mastercards SDP lists.
They provide a Level 1 PCI DSS secure Payment Gateway where all sensitive Data is secured using multiple encryption keys with split knowledge and dual control. They employ a whole host of security measures which includes advanced Fraud Management filters and all activity is monitered and regularly penetration tested New generation industry standard 3DS2 secure checkout (Mastercard SecureCode & Verified by Visa) is used to authenticate the cardholder at the point of transaction.
All our payment methods are optimised for all Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices
Buying on our Website is absolutely 100% safe & secure
We offer 7 types of Payments
- All major UK Credit & Debit Cards Use your Bank Card for fast secure payment
- Digital Wallets Use of Apple Pay, Google Pay & others approved
- PayPal Use PayPal Account for seamless secure payment
- Bank Transfer You will receive our Bank Details after ordering
- Cheque Once we clear your cheque we will send the goods
- Phone/email We do accept offline (non website) Orders
- Payment on Collection All methods available - please call
We also offer payment by Purchase Invoice which includes 30 Days Credit. This option is for established businesses only and requires prior approval. Please contact us for a Credit Application Form
Data Protection & Cookies
All data will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection principles outlined in the
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) EU2016/679 and UK Data Protection Act 2018
How we collect your information
We may collect your personal data by means of a form on our website or by telephone, email, fax, or post.
We may collect this data in the following ways:
• Directly from you, when you submit an order, make a request for administrative or technical support, or contact us for other reasons
• If/When we, from time to time, contact you regarding administrative or technical support matters
• From someone else who is submitting an order for a subscription on your behalf
• From someone else who is seeking administrative or technical support on your behalf
The types of information we collect
We may collect the following types of personal information about you:
• Contact information, including email addresses, telephone numbers and postal addresses
• Records of communications and interactions we have had with you
• Financial information, including bank account details, debit card details, and credit card details
• Information relevant to our provision of technical support to you, including details regarding your computer hardware and software
Why we use personal data
We use your personal data in order to enable us to deliver and charge for the goods we provide in accordance with our contractual obligations, including the provision of administrative and technical support.For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and UK data protection laws, when processing your personal data we are relying on the legal basis of:
• Our contract with you
• Our legitimate interest in being able to take payment from you by debit or credit card. We rely on this legitimate interest when we take your debit or credit card details and pass them to our card payment services provider for processing
The information we collect and process is required for us to be able to perform our contractual obligations and receive payment from you for the goods we provide. Should you fail to provide this information, we would not be able to deliver under the terms of our contract with you.
Sharing your information with others
We do not sell your personal data. We may share your personal data with another party, so long as we are able to determine that the other party is acting on your behalf. We may also share your personal data with our card payment services provider to enable us to take payment from you by debit or credit card.
How long your information is kept
We keep your personal data only for as long as necessary. We keep your contact information until we consider there is no need to provide administrative or technical support or until you request it to be erased. We keep your payment information for no longer than 18 months.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
• Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access ").This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold aboreut you and to check that we are lawfully processing it
• Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected
• Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below)
• Object to processing of your personal data in particular ways, including processing based on the lawful basis of legitimate interests and direct marketing. We will not use your data for direct
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it
• Request the transfer of your personal data to yourself or another party in a safe and secure way, without affecting its usability, for example in a format that is structured, commonly used, and machine-readable
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply. Further details regarding these rights can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website:
Contact and complaints
• by email: email@example.com
• by telephone: 0161 308 4020 (+44 161 308 4020)
• or by post: Northsafetyshop.uk, Library Chambers, 48 Union Street, Hyde, Cheshire, SK14 1ND
If you are not satisfied with how we are processing your personal data, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner. You can find out more about your rights under applicable data protection laws from the Information Commissioner’s Office website:
We may also track behaviour on site using a "cookie" This is a small file stored in your browser. All the information collected is completely anonymous and is used to measure advertising effectiveness and to better improve our customers user experience.
You have the option to decline or delete any cookies from your computer through the settings in your browser however this may restrict access to certain areas or features on our site. Please visit www.aboutcookies.org for more information.
Applicable Law and Competent Jurisdiction
In form and content, these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. All orders placed on THE MERCHANT SITE strictly imply the acceptance of THE MERCHANT's terms and conditions.
In case of dispute or claim, the customer agrees to seek an amicable solution with THE MERCHANT before proceeding with any legal action. In the event where such a solution cannot be found, any disputes concerning the sale (price, Terms and Conditions, products, etc.) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.